Pinkerton’s Distillery Platinum Rum
Classification: Traditional White Rum
ABV/Proof: 40% / 80 Proof
Pinkerton’s Platinum Rum arose out of a desire for creating tasty drinks. The rum is a blend of sugar cane molasses, water, and yeast. Molasses is blended with water to achieve a specific sugar level, and then the yeast is added to start the fermentation.
Once the fermentation is finished, it is distilled to perfection to bring you a delicious beverage that can be sipped neat, on ice, or added to your favorite mixer!
Platinum Rum Cocktail Recipes
Spiked Mango Lassi
- 1 & 1/2 oz. Pinkerton's Platinum Rum
- Fresh and ripe mango cubed
- 6 oz. plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Tiny pinch of salt (this will make the natural sugar of the mango really pop)
- Blend all of the above in your blender until smooth
- Add ice to blender until your lassi reaches your desired consistency
- Garnish with your favorite fruit or mint