Rum & Vodka Cocktail Recipes
Rum & Vodka Cocktail Recipes for You to Enjoy
Spiked Mango Lassi
- 1 & 1/2 oz. Pinkerton's Platinum Rum
- Fresh and ripe mango cubed
- 6 oz. plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Tiny pinch of salt (this will make the natural sugar of the mango really pop)
- Blend all of the above in your blender until smooth
- Add ice to blender until your lassi reaches your desired consistency
- Garnish with your favorite fruit or mint
- 2 oz. Pinkerton’s Distillery Gold Rum
- 1 Sugar cube
- 2 Dashes Bitters
- Orange Twist for Garnish
- In a rocks glass muddle one sugar cube with the orange and bitters
- Add Pinkerton’s Distillery Gold Rum and one large ice cube and stir
- Run the orange peel, peel side down around the rim of the glass.
- Twist to release the oils into the glass and drop the peel in the glass. Enjoy!
- 2 oz. Pinkerton's Distillery Premium Vodka
- 2 oz. Coffee Liquer
- 2 oz. Heavy Cream
- Fill heavy bottom glass with ice
- Pour coffee liquor and vodka over ice
- Pour heavy cream over top
- Stir and enjoy!
- Pinkerton's Distillery Premium Vodka
- 4 oz. Ginger Beer
- Couple of slices of lime
- Into a copper mug or highball glass, squeeze the juice from the lime wedges and drop into the glass
- Add half a cup of ice
- Pour in vodka and 4 ounces of your favorite ginger beer
- Give it a good stir, garnish, and enjoy!